7 Mayıs 2019 Salı

My Certificate for "The Psychology of Criminal Justice"





I have completed my course on edX, but since I have to pay 99$ to get a certificate, I can only post my screenshot here. 
If I talk about my course, The Psychology of Criminal Justice, it was very good. 
I have already had an interest in this topic- criminal profiling- so it was very interesting and entertaining as well as educational for me. 
The instructors are very intellectual and they know what they are talking about. 
From the begining of the course, we have seen a crime that is commited, to the end of the course, while getting information we tried to solve the case.
I really liked the idea of being the criminal profiler here. 
Also, at the end of each section, there is a forum where we can discuss what we think- who is the offender and why?- .
I really recommend this course who has an interest in this specific field.
You won't be disappointed at all!



Here are the images that prove my completion of the course:



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

My Blogs

Humanized Coursebook Project

  Humanized Coursebook You can view our work called "Cultural Bias" for Humanized Coursebook Project from the link provided.