20 Aralık 2019 Cuma

Coursera: An Online Learning Platform


    Coursera is a learning platform that offers massive open online courses (MOOC), specializations and degrees.
    Coursera works with universities and other organizations to offer online courses in a variety of subjects such as engineering, humaities, medicine, biology, social sciences, mathematics, bussiness, computer science, digital marketing, data science, languages and many others.
   

How to Benefit from Coursera -My Experience:

Unless you want a certificate to your hand, you can enroll any course you like.
My objective before enrolling was to learn another language I really wished to learn.
And I had no time to spend for language courses which lasts for months, I eventually decided to look for an online lesson.
When I discovered that, coursera actually has the language -Korean- I've been looking for, I enrolled it without a second thought.
I downloaded the application to my tablet and also every week's lesson.
One thing I really like about Coursera is that you can take your lesson whenever you want.
In my course there were no exams and writing sessions but each week I had a quiz. And in order to pass to the other week's content, you had to answer %70 of the questions true. Indeed, I did.
The teacher was a real educator from Yonsei University. She is a true professor.
The course's name was First Step Korean.
If you have trouble understanding accents or pronunciations, there is also subtitles. You can just turn it on and in this way follow the lesson better.
I completed my course in 5 weeks and it was really entertaining. I am sure that I will benefit from Coursera in the future, too.
I strongly recommend. 








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

My Blogs

Humanized Coursebook Project

  Humanized Coursebook You can view our work called "Cultural Bias" for Humanized Coursebook Project from the link provided.